European Acquisitions Manager
This is to work Client Side for a prestigious London Investor and Developer. Their main aim is to create secure income streams and capital growth for its investor, through the acquisition and active management of prime real estate assets.
They seek an Acquisitions Manager to join their team, with the target of identifying and acquiring sites across Europe; with the focus being in Germany (Berlin, Dusseldorf), Austria (Vienna), Portugal (Lisbon), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), and Switzerland. To begin with, they would like one investment in each of these countries.
- The successful candidate will need a proven track record of negotiating acquisitions and sourcing large deals for development. Sites typically in the region of €20 million - €50 million purchase price.
- You have the option of being based out of their London (Mayfair) office and travelling out to view sites, or you can be based out in Europe. There is the option to be based in the client's Vienna office, or remotely. They are happy to offer flexibility on this.
- Ideally you can speak a secondary language - German and/or Spanish preferred.
- Technical appraisal experience is needed. Important that the successful candidate knows indicative pricing for construction costs - i.e. adding more value than just finding sites.
- This investor is privately owned and they can make decisions on acquisitions quickly.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a London Developer in the early stages of its European growth journey. With core focus being placed on this growth avenue; career development and progression is expected.