Capstone are recruiting on behalf of an awarding-winning, boutique Building Surveying firm headquartered in Central London. Having made their name within the high-end residential sector, they have continued to expand their client-base and now seek the addition of another surveyor. You will be working in a meritocratic, relaxed and friendly environment; with diverse and interesting clients - notably working on particularly celebrated, high-end, Listed portfolios.
About the role:
The portfolio of projects covers all business areas, with a specific bias to the high end residential market. The successful candidate will be involved with:
- Identifying and analysing defects
- The preparation of due diligence, planned preventative maintenance and condition maintenance reports.
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Support the delivery of licence to alter
- Carrying out the role of contract administrator, valuer and certifier.
- Assisting in the management of Party Wall and other neighbourly matters.
- Minimum 12 months completed APC diary.
- 2:1 or above degree level Building Surveying qualification or equivalent.
- Experience carrying out contract administration.
- You should be personable and have a good knowledge of the London residential market. Furthermore, due to calibre of the high-end clients, a good eye-for-detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.