Finishing Foreman permanent role for Sussex job
Your new company
Due to the high quality of finishes required by this company a new position has been created for a mobile Finishing Foreman to work in the Sussex area. The company build outstanding projects in the residential and commercial sectors, and due to their quality drive for snag-free handovers have a vacancy in their new build housing division. The residential sector of the company work on new build town houses; executive modern houses; chalet bungalows; and terraces. Sites are generally from 10 - 30 units.
Your new role
The role is for a Finishing Foreman to join the company to report into site managers on various Sussex sites and oversee the finishing trades to the completion of projects. Duties of the role will broadly include -
- Monitoring of the finishes on sites from plastering; sanitary ware; decorations; etc
- Reporting on progress and issues to the Site Manger
- Overseeing the trades when necessary
- Creating programmes
- Creating best practice for snagging standards
- To liaise with Site Managers and the regional Contracts Manager
- To work with the existing standards and improve to achieve snag free handovers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good eye for details and quality in finishes
- A positive attitude
- Ability to travel around various Sussex based sites (own vehicle required)
- A background in new build housing
- Ideally SSSTS or above, however this is not essential as experience in a similar role will be considered equally.
What you'll get in return
In return you will join a team aspiring to snag free construction. Benefits include -
- Salary £ 35,000 to £42,000 (experience dependant)
- 25 days holiday
- Phone, laptop and iPad allowance
- Standard Pension
- Company work wear
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.