Assistant Property manager/Document Controller
Property Assistant or Administrator
Your new company
Specialist internal/external refurbishment contractor based in central London are currently looking to recruit an Assistant property Manager / Administrator to work along side the Property Manager and aid them on a day to day basis
Your new role
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Taking and making phone calls
- Coordinating with contractors
- Prepare for board meetings
- Deal with any daily issues at various sites
- Reading drawings
- Working closely with Property manager as well as site teams
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years working experience as an assistant
- Previous residential refurbishment experience preferred (construction Company)
- I.T literate (Excel, Word etc)
Monday - Friday and Immediate start required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.