The top retail team in the UK have an opportunity for a surveyor to join.
Level of role: recently MRICS qualified Chartered Surveyor to Senior Surveyor
The role is to work within a global real estate consultancy, and the team are national leaders with regards to reputation, fee generation and service offered.
- The team focus across a variety of retail assets including shopping centres, high street retail, in town/out of town, new developments and regeneration projects.
- Clients are varied and include major institutions and landlords.
- Day to day advisory for land leases and rent management, asset management etc.
- Locations: operate nationally to provide real estate management advise.
- The role is client and landlord focused which will involve networking and client relationship management. You must have management experience and desirable if you have come from an agent/ account management/ customer focused background.
Who this will be suitable for: The team are dynamic, driven, and engaging. The role will suit some who is interested in developing relationships with London based landlords, and managing the real estate portfolio/ advising on best practice.
You must be MRICS chartered or at least due to complete it this year.
The team are sociable, fun, enjoy sports, activite and you can be involved in a variety of networking events.
Offer: salary is competitive and above market average. The discretionary bonus year on year is well above average and you will have a very high earning potential.
Apply for Retail Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly