Your new company
My client are a Norfolk based, family owned business. This company offers a full service on projects as well as small works across all sectors. The company ethos is to provide a quality service which exceeds the companies clients expectations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Background within Quantity Surveying.
- A relevant qualification route
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload, maintaining awareness of demands on different projects within a demanding contract.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
- A full and clean driving licence.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established, reputable employer with a market leadings reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.