3 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic Residential Contracts Manager Opportunity
Your new company
Norfolk based , family owned business. This company offers a full service on major construction projects as well as small works across all. The company ethos is to provide a quality service which across all exceeds the companies clients expectations.
Your new role
They are looking to appoint a Contracts Manager to take the lead on delivering a range of projects, leading site teams to programme across a variety of project types.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Contracts Management experience. Ideally within a residential or commercial background.
- Degree in Construction or HNC qualified.
- Strong Construction knowledge, preferable with a core trade background that will have seen the successful candidate work on a variety of general building projects.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for managing a team, with the ability to oversee multiple jobs at once.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants, sub contractors, colleagues and senior management.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established, reputable employer with market leading reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly