Commercial Property Manager
I am currently working on behalf of a client to find a Commercial Property Manager. The firm specialises in management, with over 8000 tenancies being managed across retail, commercial, shopping centre and industrial sectors. The portfolio is coninueing to grow, so the company is looking for motivated individuals to join the team.
This position offers great career progression, with a clear promotional path, as well as the chance to work alongside a number of prestigious clients and a variety of sectors. They will also support and facilitate the APC process, if this is required, with a 100% pass rate from their training programme.
- To handle service charges
- Rent reviews and collections
- Lease management
- Land lord and tenant
- Business development and management
- Client care and management
- Financial management
- Portfolio estate maintanence
- Travel to London twice a month.
- Previous property management experience, with commercial properties
- Ideally MRICS but not essential
- Relevent real estate degree