Associate - Internal Property Funds
A leading UK Real Estate fund are seeking a part-qualified to join their Property Fund Finance team. The business pride themselves on their first-class corporate growth structure, exposure to the investments and working across teams. The firm are responsible for looking after the financial operations of over £15bn property funds.
Working out of excellent offices you will be responsible for accounting, financial reporting and oversight services for directly held UK real estate assets.
Day to day duties include:
- Preparation of quarterly financial reporting pack using HFM system
- Liaison with property managers to ensure accounting data is correct
- Monthly and quarterly review controls in Yardi
- NAV calculations for pricing and ad hoc issuing of units for investors
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for LPs/ GPs
- Working with auditors
- Cross-training with other team members
- Assistance with ad-hoc projects in the Property Fund Services team
The ideal candidate will be and have:
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA part-qualified or AAT qualified
- Property financial accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excel skills (to an advanced level is desirable)
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager
Competitive salary + benefits.