Commercial Director (Highways)
Commercial Director - £120,000 + package (Highway Maintenance & Civil Construction)
Our client is well supported Main Contractor covering Highway (Term maintenance) and Civil works. They are currently recruiting for a commercial manager to lead a commercial team of 7 as well as having the ability to influence change, supporting implementation of news systems and processes, enabling significant growth and expansion.
- Provide strategic commercial leadership to the business.
- Have overall responsibility for the commercial systems, processes and applications whilst being responsible for procurement and leading the commercial team.
- Lend contractual expertise to commercial and operational colleagues at contract level and own monthly / annual cost and value reconciliations, budgets and forecasts.
- Drive procedural and behavioural improvement to increase returns and best practice across the business.
- Support the pricing and mobilisation of all new contracts and provide guidance on commercial governance of business risk.
- Be responsible for completing contract reviews and risk monitoring.
You will work closely with the MD and Senior Management including; Contracts Director, Finance Director, leading the Commercial team and supporting operational delivery teams.
You will have:
- A QS Degree or equivalent.
- Ideally chartered status (RICS, CIOB).
- Significant experience with term maintenance Highways contracts.
- 7 or more years PQE to Commercial Manager level or above.
- Experience to include strategic decision making, leading a commercial team and influencing growth and expansion.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.