Estimator - Housing
Estimator | Housing | Leicestershire | £40K + car allowance
A well known housing developer based in Leicestershire are looking for an experienced Estimator with housing/residential experience to join their growing commercial team. This developer focus on high quality and excellent customer service across their developments in the East Midlands.
Ideally they are looking for an experienced Estimator who has a background working within the residential/housing sector for a similar type of developer. Your role will involve:
- Preparation of Material Schedules (in house)
- Coordination of Material Schedule preparation (externally)
- Maintenance of Material Schedules (as drawings and specification evolves)
- Develop structure for take offs (substructure, brick/blockwork and external works)
- Develop and populate Bill of Quantities
- Linking all of the above into COINS (developer software)
- Site Audits
- Cost Exercises (cost saving initiatives etc)
What you need to do now
You will work closely with the a number of different teams within the business in order to ensure the smooth running of the team - the procurement and design teams as well as material suppliers and the further supply chain. You will also be working alongside a current assistant within the team.
In return this client can offer a competitive salary and package, the chance for development and career progression as well as the chance to join a housing developer with an excellent reputation in the market.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.