Facilities Manager based in Stafford
Your new company
Hays are currently recruiting for a temporary Facilities Manager, based in Stafford.
The job will include all aspects of Facilities Management for the site based in Stafford. You will be responsible for overseeing trades, ensuring all planned and reactive maintenance is completed to the required standard and current legislation's. This will include both hard and soft FM.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following attributes:
- Member of BIFM or another professional body
- Ideally educated to degree level
- People management and the ability to communicate at all levels
- PC literate
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Technical background with an understanding of HVAC systems within buildings
- Previous operations experience of facilities management or service delivery
Dependant on pay type, the position is paying between £20.00 and £24.75 per hour. The successful candidate must be available to start on 1st May 2018.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us Emma now on 01782 958912.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.