Our specialist Mechanical and Electrical team are currently seeking Plumbers Mates for a range of installation and maintenance projects across Kent.
We work closely with clients across the construction industry and are involved in contracts from large scale multi million pound developments through to smaller, sometimes more demanding refurbishments and fast track fit outs.
Mates will be working with Plumbers working for or with our clients involved in all aspects of install, maintenance and repair of hot & cold water supplies, sanitation and waste disposal. Oil, gas, solid fuel and central heating are also common requirements for industrial and commercial projects. You must be able to work on your feet or suspended and work can be carried out internally or externally.
All candidates must:
- Have or takeing City & Guilds (6129) NVQ level 1 plumbing
- Have minimum of 1/2 years experience in construction or maintenance role with required references to support this
- Be hard working, reliable and fully proficient in all hot & cold supply, pipe works, waste and sanitation systems
- Have all own PPE (Hard hat! boots, hi-vis, gloves & goggles)
- Have CSCS card
- Ideal candidates will have experience covering domestic, commercial and industrial projects
- CIS/URN preferred but not essential