Electrical Mates & Improvers
Electrical Improvers & Mates Required In Kent
Our specialist Mechanical and Electrical team are currently seeking qualified Improvers and Mates for a variety of construction and refurbishment projects across Kent.
We work closely with clients who operate across the construction industry with contracts varying from large scale new build construction through to smaller refurbishment, renovations and fit out works.
As an Improver or Mate on a site you would be expected to be proficient in all aspects of systems and wiring installations as well as completing required rip outs and testing of new systems. The works may be as basic as fitting a new light through to a full complex commercial re-wire.
Candidates preferable must:
- Hold City & Guilds Qualification or Training as such
- Hold ECS I CSCS Card
- Have a minimum 1/2 years site experience and be able to provide suitable references
- Be hard working and maintain a professional attitude throughout
- Have own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- CIS I UTR registration also preferred
- IPAF or PASMA also preferred but not essential