Fantastic Site Manager Opportunity
Your new company
Your new company is a housing developer that prides itself in producing stunning housing in the North Norfolk area. Always producing quality and have a fantastic reputation.
Your new role
Your new role as a Site Manager you key responsibilities would be:
- Run a stunning housing site
- Monitoring sub-contractor progress.
- Health and Safety representation.
- Managing labour and operative and scheduling of sub-contractors in line with the project programme.
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage material deliveries.
- Liaison with Building Control and NHBC inspectors.
- Ensuring sufficient resources are in place throughout, while managing budgets ensuring the successful completion of the project.
- Providing regular progress updates.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you must be reliable, trustworthy and proactive, with an enthusiastic approach to work and learning, with good punctuation and attendance.
- Strong organisation and communication skills, with methodical approach and a good attention to detail.
- Commercial and contractual awareness.
- Sound judgement and problem solving skills.
- Zero tolerance towards Safety non-conformance.
- Have the highest standard of quality assurance and control throughout each phase of the project.
- Excellent eye for detail and be able to interrogate drawings to highlight any issues with design.
- SMSTS ,CSCS Black Card and 3 day First Aid at Work certification is essential.
- Fire Marshal training and Schaffolk inspection certificqation would be preffered.
- Applicabl;e NVQ or equivilnennt.
- Knowlledge of Microsoft Word, Excel ad Outlook.
- New build residential experience essential.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a very competitive salary and the opportunity to join a fantastic company and team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.