1 day left
- Full Time
An opportunity to join and manage a corporate office in central London as well as being the main point of contact for visitors and tenants. The position is key to ensuring the highest standards are kept throughout the maintenance of the building, and a fantastic chance to work within a corporate environment and develop their skills within the real estate industry.
The successful candidate will not be required to drive as it is a single site. The company will also pay for and manage the application of an SIA license.
- The management and maintenance of a single site, which is a tenanted corporate building
- Preparation and monitoring of Service Charge Budgets.
- Immediate response and resolution to any issues that may arise, including maintenance and repairs, health and safety issue and security issues
- The required compliance of the company's policy and practice.
- Undertake daily building inspections
- Report and manage building management issues
- Support with the facilities management team
- Produce and maintain up-to-date defect registers
- Validate contractor risk assessments and method statements and authorise permits to work
- Maintain an up-to-date service schedule and repeated events
- Manage Fire Risk Assessment and General Risk Assessment actions
- Promote good Health & Safety Practices
- Reception cover
- Postal management
Apply for Building Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly