Exciting Building Surveying opportunity - multinational consult
This company is a market-leading consultancy who were founded over 70 years' ago, who offer surveying, design and town planning services. They have won a range of prestigious awards and through their success, have continued to increase both the number of offices and employees. Clients include private estates, universities, local authorities, developers, contractors, charities and hoteliers.
The building surveying team has an excellent pipeline of work; this is particularly within the Healthcare and Education sectors.
The ideal candidate will be a confident, driven individual, who is MRICS.
Other skills/previous experience will preferably include the following:
- Professional work (building surveys, party wall advice and expert witness services, dilapidations etc)
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Full and clean driving license
- Experience using Revit (desirable)
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits. These include;
- Healthcare cover
- Flexi-days (ability to buy and sell holiday)
- Share ownership options
- Non-corporate working environment
- Flat management structure
If you fit the description above, please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you do not match this description but would like to be considered for other roles, please send a CV with details listing what you are searching for.