Divisional Projects Director | Building Services & Fit Out
Divisional Projects Director
Location: London based, covering the South East
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 plus package and substantial bonus
Capstone have been appointed to recruit a Divisional Projects Director for an International Building Services and Fit Out principal contractor. The post holder will oversee an established business unit and offer commercial, strategic and operational leadership, to ensure excellent service is being offered to all clients, projects are being successfully delivered, and client relationships developed to facilitate continued success.
- Create, deliver and own the pipeline to achieve a divisional target.
- Ensure project compliance and QHSE regulations and standards are maintained consistently across the division and where possible exceed industry standard
- Provide leadership and development for the team of project professionals in the division
- Responsible for initiating and delivering project opportunities, project delivery, sales/self-delivery and P&L.
- Deliver projects to completion on time and on budget to the satisfaction of all parties; customer expectations are to be exceeded wherever and whenever possible.
- Create a supply chain of exceptional delivery partners.
- Identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with each and every project.
- Ensure that health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both the business' and supply partner activities.
- Responsible for generating and securing new sales to meet a financial plan of up to £13m per annum.
- Responsible for leading the development and management of all bids, tenders and proposals in excess of £1m.
- Strategically plan and develop long term opportunities by creating a pipeline of potential orders.
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings.
- Develop 'Project' case studies and marketing literature on the projects being delivered.
- Promote the 'Project' offering through raising the profile at external awards events.
- Develop effective relationships with current and potential customers through demonstrating our capability in project delivery solutions.
- Working with operational managers/Directors to ensure the collaborative development of the projects business with effective team working and support of colleagues.
- Stakeholder management across the business
- Ensure compliance with project management policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policy and process whilst ensuring that they are effectively implemented across both and its subcontractor's activities. These are to be regularly audited and reviewed.
- Chair monthly and ad hoc project review meetings covering all aspects of Health & Safety / CDM Legislation and requirements.
Business and Financial Management:
- Develop a project business plan and annual financial plan for revenue and profit delivery.
- Financial responsibility for the delivery of the annual projects Plan of up to £13m (or as dictated by the MD)
- Carry out monthly forecasting and ensure the project are delivered at the right margins
- Oversee the monthly P&L and ensure all over-head costs are fully accountable and recoverable.
- Leverage margins on projects by working with subcontractors and suppliers to reduce project costs.
To be considered for the Divisional Projects Director position please apply with an up-to-date CV or call Alex on 0203 757 5001.
Divisional Director | Projects Director | Managing Director | Operations Director | Regional Director | Head of Projects | Building Services Director