Development Manager (Client side high end resi developer)
Client Side Development Manager
Location - Central / West London
Salary up to £70,000 -£85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division are recruiting exclusively for a Development Manager for a privately owned strategic investment group with a diversified and dynamic international portfolio. Our client's real estate arm looks to creates iconic high-end residential developments that are both luxurious and elegant with a portfolio worth excess of £50m and a real hunger to grow and the financial backing to do so.
As a Development Manager, you will be reporting directly into the Property Director and will be a key support on the delivery of a £30m high end residential scheme in an iconic North London location from inception through to completion, effectively acting as an internal client representative. The role will also include undertaking development appraisals, liaising with external design teams and consultants.
- Assist in the management of all capital projects, scrutinising consultant reports and keeping projects on track with programmes.
- Procurement of high end residential packages is essential
- Liaise with all external consultant teams
- Supporting the Property Director with day to day project activities
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience of delivering high end residential schemes from inception through to completion and delivering development appraisals with a good understanding of the planning and procurement process.
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.