Interior Designer / Vacancy / Jobs / Glasgow
Hays are looking for a Senior Interior Designer to fill a key role within our clients Design team.
We are delighted to bring this role exclusively to the market, and encourage anyone interested to get in touch soon, as interest in this position is likely to be high.
We are looking for a Designer that has the ambition to lead not only projects, but also a team of interior designers.
Most of the work will be focused on hotels, bars and restaurants.
In order to be suitable qualified for this role you must have the relevant experience. It is likely that in order to fulfil a role at this level of seniority you will need to have the following:
- Be degree qualified in Interior Design
- Have at least 8 years industry experience
- Be comfortable working collaboratively in a small team on projects
- You must have a flair for design and a creative view to your work
- You will have knowledge of using AutoCAD and be competent in in producing a range of detailed AutoCAD drawing packages
- Experience in dealing with key clients to take in job specifications
We would be more than happy to discuss this with you further should you be interested. the consultant you should speak with is Graeme McCormick. You can contact him at 01412123660 or by applying directly to the advert.