NEW - Valuation Surveyor - 40-45k + car + fuel
Based in Lincoln, this client operates within the national property market concentrating primarily on the East Midlands region.
Always seeking to identify new opportunities within evolving markets, they have flourished by recommendation and through the energy, enthusiasm and professionalism of its staff.
They employ 25 of which 13 are Chartered Surveyors and 5 are young surveyors working towards RICS accreditation. The team are able to provide advice in all sectors of the market, seeking to add value wherever possible.
They serve a client base consisting of local, regional and national companies, institutions and Public Authorities who continue to support the firm as they recognise the value and expertise which is continuously delivered.
Key focus of job:
Valuation Surveyor - Associate Director level. To run our valuation department. Deal with bank and building society panel work as well as private valuations.
Salary 40-45k with a fully expensed company car
* To process Valuation instructions within the region.
* To operate with a degree of flexibility and independence within this area, whilst also enjoying the support of the rest of the team.
* To seek to take instructions forward as the direct client contact.
* To provide professional, high quality reports to the client.
* To develop new business through use of both new and existing contacts.
* To seek to develop a range of clients and personal contacts.
* To manage relationships with clients and others in the local property market.
* To continually strive to improve working practices and client service delivery for the whole team.
* Proven experience in commercial property Valuation, ideally for loan security and balance sheet purposes.
* Track record and knowledge of undertaking Commercial Property Valuations and Valuation Appraisals, including the use of Argus (or similar) valuation software.
* Strong command of written English and ability to write valuation reports with a high degree of accuracy
* Computer Literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office and Excel.
* Demonstrates a clear understanding of client requirements
* Enjoys the clear confidence and respect of clients
* Collects, reviews and acts upon client feedback
* Researches into current and future client requirements
* Demonstrates an awareness of market trends
* Capable presenter, both of technical and business matters
* Shows highly developed persuasive skills (oral)
* Presents a professional image when dealing with clients and demonstrates self confidence
* Demonstrates ambition and commitment to self development
* Highly organised, self motivated, enthusiastic and personable
* Manages own time and exercises good commercial judgement to maximise fee earning potential
* Team Player
* A commercially aware all rounder with good business acumen and business generation skills.
* A working knowledge of the surrounding areas and commercial and residential markets.
* Demonstrates good attention to detail by regularly producing carefully prepared, accurate work
* Uses thorough and effective data gathering techniques in all aspects of the work
* Understands and listens to others' requirements
* Demonstrates co-operation and willingness to work with others
Apply for Valuation Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly