Maximo System Administrator
A prominent Government Agency set up by the Department of Health (DoH) are looking to recruit a Maximo System Administrator to work within their Engineering and Capital Works Department.
This executive agency of the DoH is a distinct delivery organisation with operational autonomy to advise and support government, local authorities and the NHS in a professionally independent manner. The Engineering and Capital Works Department is responsible for engineering, maintenance, environmental sustainability, facilities services and capital works projects to the site to maintain regulatory and compliant facilities to meet current and future business objectives.
Maximo is a validated Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) that is used to manage all assets through their life cycle and related engineering maintenance/calibration in their Wiltshire site. The system has in excess of 27,000 assets whose location and status are tracked so that their required maintenance can be completed when required. The assets are located and tracked in over 2000 geographical locations which include offices, plant areas, laboratories, high containment laboratories and GMP facilities.
The successful applicant is responsible for the day to day running, configuration and upgrades for the Maximo (CMMS) and SuiteReq systems used on the Wiltshire. All changes and upgrades are subject to change control and validation.
- You will work with the Validation department to ensure all documentation is updated to maintain the validate state.
- You will apply your business analysis knowledge and expertise to identify stakeholder needs and to support these systems by advising on the best solutions to meet those needs.
- You will need to make sure that the right decision makers are involved and that they have an opportunity to provide input.
- You will identify all the systems, processes and users that are impacted by the business problem, and/or the solution.
- You will record decisions made and solutions implemented and provide quality specifications and process documentation.
To be considered for this role you must be able to work in the UK without restriction.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Aadil Cockar on 02382 020 101 or email your CV