Development Building Surveyor
A developer in North-West London has a requirement for a Senior/Associate Building Surveyor to join their in-house team.
You will work across a portfolio predominately focusing on new build and conversion residential developments (up to the value of £10m), as well as office refurbishment projects. The typical project value would be £1.5 - £3 million.
- Liaising with external stakeholders including architects, engineers, consultants and contractors.
- Managing multiple projects on live operational sites. Typically around 3 projects at one time.
- Working knowledge of various forms of building contracts.
- Building a portfolio of client relationships, internal and external, ensuring these are maintained through enthusiasm and outstanding communication skills.
- MRICS (desired not essential).
- Construction/Property related degree or equivalent.
- Applicants will have 3-5 years' experience in similar position.
- Ability to identify and promote business development.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and possess excellent communication skills.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.