Intermediate & Senior Cost Manager - Battersea
A multi-disciplinary firm of cost and project managers based in Battersea, West London is looking to add cost managers at intermediate and senior level due to growth plans.
Several residential projects up to a value of £15m. Currently working as EA for several commercial clients, and their spin off investment vehicles. Projects are generally JVs with value between £35-£50m. Currently working as QS on several schemes for a developer, the largest being a £25m 140 room single home project in Berkshire, with a possible 30,000sqft home following this. Also working on an £18m single home scheme in Belgravia and similar scheme in Notting Hill. Beginning work on a €2m apartment prototype in Southern Italy which if successful could become circa 100 unit development in Monaco.
- Huge scope for promotion and growth for ambitious candidates -one individual joined circa 10 years ago as a trainee and now owns 50% of the business.
- Office culture is generally experienced candidates that run projects autonomously with occasional direction from associates and partners.
- There is a collaborative environment
- QS's will see projects through the entire life cycle
- QS's are expected to deliver high end / high spec projects with a key focus on quality and building personal relationships with the Client.
- Relaxed and flexible working culture, where individuals work to the job, not the clock i.e. several staff work 7 - 4.
- Technically proficient
- QS's must be able to run projects autonomously and challenge design and construction issues.
- QS's will be a consultant providing solutions rather than solely taking directions from clients.
- Candidates are expected to provide a personal level of focus on their clients and projects.