Assistant Project manager
Assistant Project Manager
£35,000-£45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstones London based Project Management division have an immediate requirement for an Assistant Project Manager to join a leading real estate consultancy. Due to our client's fantastic reputation in the market and ever-increasing workload, the need has arisen for an Assistant Project Manager to support the senior team in delivering a diverse range of projects focused on the work place environment for commercial blue-chip clients.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be supporting the senior team in delivering projects across sectors from inception through to completion and leading on smaller projects. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Ideally you will have experience with commercial office fit out projects.
- Experience of delivering projects from inception - completion.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards professional accreditation (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA).
- 3-5 years of practical experience working for a developer or consultancy.
- A consultative approach.
Please contact Alex Wade at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an incredible opportunity to work with a fast-growing medium sized consultancy in London.