Deputy Estates Director
We are currently seeking a Deputy Estates Director for a large PFI contract based in Wiltshire. You will be responsible for providing an estate and HSE strategic framework to the business whilst delivering technical support and management to the operational teams.
- Lead the technical input into the day to day management of both planned and unplanned maintenance activities across the estate.
- Ensure that an annual programme of technical assurance and compliance audits/checks with regards to maintenance, HSE activities is delivered.
- Own and ensure the adoption of safe working practices during the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of the estate including Temporary Works and high-risk activities.
- Ensure ADSL's ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 certifications are maintained.
- Lead on the transition to ISO 45001.
- Extensive experience of managing asset portfolios.
- Proven experience in leading multi-disciplined teams.
- An industry recognised professional qualification in either management/engineering/facilities management/building services.
- An industry recognised H&S Qualification - minimum NEBOSH General.