Asset Manager - FM Service Provider
My client a well-known FM Service Provider is seeking an Asset Manager to manage their corporate client's assets across a national estate. You will be responsible for providing value to their core business operations whilst driving a maintenance strategy.
- Manage the Forward Maintenance Record plan and ensure that the output informs capital project programmes
- Create recommendations for the maintenance strategy, ensuring the right intervention for an asset is based on risk, condition and performance.
- Develop and define the data standards required to deliver client outcomes
- Develop a BIM strategy, including data standards, for the operational phase of facilities.
- Ensure the asset register is kept up to date and meets the data standard requirements
- Develop and manage the building surveying programme on a risk based approach to inform the asset register and lifecycle process.
- Demonstrable experience in creating value from Asset Management
- Significant experience within a mature Asset Management environment
- Recognised qualification in asset management
- Accredited degree in an Engineering/Technical subject
- experience in a similar role, or an in-depth knowledge of facilities provision and management