CAD Technician Burton-upon-Trent ASAP Temp £20.00-£26.00 per hour
Your new company
We provide engineering design, project management, technical consulting and safety compliance services to manufacturing companies across the Food, Drink (including Brewing), Life Sciences, and Advanced Technology and Sustainable Energy & Waste sectors. You will be based in the West Midlands on a Temporary Contract paying £20.00 to £26.00 per hour depending upon experience.
Your new role
As an Architectural CAD Technician, you will be part of the Building and Civils team and will be required to develop AUTOCAD 2D drawings from concepts through to Detailed Design "For Construction".
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience with FMCG design (Hygienic design for Food, Beverages, Pharmaceutical facilities)
- Experience within brewing/food/drink/pharmaceutical/advanced engineering sectors
- Experience of using CAD 2D / 3D
- If you have worked with REVIT this would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to overcome and solve any issues which may arise
- Work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills required
- Driving Licence & car owner (essential) as you will be required to travel and attend client sites
What you'll get in return
You will be paid an hourly rate of between £20.00 to £26.00 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.