Surveyor; Advisory and Transactions
Surveyor; Advisory and Transactions Management
- Part APC qualified- Up to £35,000pa plus bonus and company benefits
- Post APC qualified, and MRICS - £40-55,000 plus car allowance, plus bonus and company benefits
A global leader in Real Estate Management have an excellent opportunity to join a team within Advisory and Transactions Management. The team provide advice to corporate occupiers of commercial real estate through strategic decision making, and commercial advice to maximse the value from property expenditure
The purpose of the role is to work as part of the team's advisory and transactional function across a range of Petroleum and Automotive sector clients. This will include Rent Reviews, Lease Renewals, Valuations, Disposals and Acquisitions, amongst other responsibilities.
- Supporting clients in the management of their portfolio
- Negotiating lease renewals and rent reviews
- Identifying and short-listing sites for disposal and acquisition
- Providing consultancy advice
- Ideally MRICS qualified or at least have studied a RICS accredited degree.
- Have knowledge across all or some of the following; Rent Reviews, Lease Renewals, Valuations, Disposals and Acquisitions.
- Commercial property management experience.
- Keen to work within a specialist team
- Keen to work in one of the most successful teams within Advisory and Transactions Management Advisory and Transactions Management
- Driven to professionally advance