BIM Coordinator Architecture
BIM Coordinator West Midlands Permanent £30,000-£40,000
Your new company
Our client is a market leading global design consultancy based in the West Midlands. Due to a major increase in their workload we are currently looking for a BIM Coordinator to join their expanding design team.
You will be implementing BIM for RIBA Stages 2 and 3 coordination and delivery assisting in the design coordination process. This position will give you the chance to work on new UK projects across a range of sectors in a fast paced innovative environment.
Your new role
As a BIM Coordinator you will be working in a fast paced design environment driving exceptional quality and service for major residential, commercial, education and retail projects. Specific Responsibilities will include
* Design review and construct ability analysis.
* Conduct clash detection and visual walk throughs using NavisWorks * Hold weekly coordination meetings with project team members.
* Manage / Update BIM Project Documents.
What you'll need to succeed
As a BIM Coordinator you will need to be highly organised, detail-oriented, and hardworking and have the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously. The Successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all organisational levels. Specific qualification includes
* An excellent knowledge of BIM and the ability to implement the use 3D multi-disciplinary modelling on projects.
* An understanding all aspects of UK Level 2 BIM
* Expert in Autodesk Revit & AutoCAD
* Knowledge of Autodesk NavisWorks * Advanced PC skills, specifically Microsoft Windows Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
What you'll get in return
A permanent position with a generous salary of between £30,000-£40,000 depending upon experience. Benefits and salary review.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.