Graduate Building Surveyor
- Full Time
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of an awarding-winning, Project Management firm headquartered in Central London. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor who has a focus and interest in Project Management.
About the role:
The portfolio of projects covers all business areas. The successful candidate will be involved with:
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Carrying out traditional Building Surveying with a focus of Contract Administration.
- Supporting the Directors on large scale projects as well as managing smaller ones.
- Carrying out the role of contract administrator, valuer and certifier.
- Identifying and developing future client relationships.
- Ideally 12 months completed APC diary.
- 2:1 or above degree level Building Surveying qualification or equivalent.
- Experience carrying out contract administration.
- You should be personable and have a good knowledge of the London market. Furthermore, due to calibre of the high-end clients, a good eye-for-detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest of confidence to Amy King, on 0203 757 5000 or 07852685047; or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Graduate Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly