Quality Engineer North Lincs £26k - £30k p/a Full Time, Permanent position
Your new role
As Quality Engineer you will be responsible for reviewing and coordinating customer concerns and complaints in accordance with customer requirements. Maintain stock and manage the containment stock levels.
Key Duties Include:
- Control of non-conforming product & service - Raising and tracking of concerns on factories and also sub-suppliers.
- Corrective & Preventive actions - Raising and issuing of 8D reports or similar dependent on customer requirements
- Internal Quality Audits - Review process / procedures
- Pushing back of non-conforming materials
- Raising concerns in cases of poor packaging, mixing of product, incorrect finishes, appearances etc.
- Preparation of Quality documents and submitting to the customers' requirements, as required
- Receiving Quality documents from suppliers and ensuring they are of relevant standard, as required
- Support of the QMS and EMS - As required
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word etc.
- Team Player, able to work on own initiative when required
- Problem solving techniques
- Analytical thinking
- Numerate & literate
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work
What you'll get in return
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum (DOE)
Fully company benefits package
Company Bonus scheme
Monday - Friday
Full Time, Permanent position
Opportunities of progression with a forward thinking business
Free, onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.