Estates CAFM Manager
Estates CAFM Manager required for a well-recognised University in Hampshire
Estates CAFM Manager required to work for a nationally recognised University in Hampshire that has been established for 100 years.
Reporting into the Assistant Director of Facilities Management, you will:
- Take the lead in developing and maintaining Estates & Campus Services databases and systems with particular reference to maintaining and ensuring accurate updating of the Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system, but also supporting.
- To provide the Estates & Campus Services Department with a comprehensive data management service to ensure that all records, statutory certificates and drawings are maintained effectively and to ensure production of regular management reports and statistics.
- To provide technical and administrative support, training and advice to Estates & Campus Services staff on using the CAFM and other departmental systems.
- Line manage Data Management Analyst.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Comprehensive proven IT literacy
- Knowledge of databases
- Understanding of CAFM software
- Knowledge of Database reporting tools
- Proven ability to train on software
- Knowledge of Estate-related operations
- Knowledge of programming Hand Held terminals
- GIS Knowledge
To be considered for this role you must be able to work in the UK without restriction.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Aadil Cockar on 02382 020 101 or email your CV
Apply for Estates CAFM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly