Project Manager (Compliance and FM)
Make a real impact at Fusion21 and join our expanding Procurement team
At Fusion21 we help people to buy smarter in the public sector and make a difference in communities across the UK. Providing a range of national procurement and community regeneration services to 400+ public sector organisations, we're proud to have delivered more than £177 million savings through the procurement process; created more than 4,000 jobs and generated more than £68 million of community impact.
About the role:
We’re recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to provide OJEU related procurement activities for Fusion21’s busy Compliance business unit.
A team player, the successful candidate will have a proven track record in project management skills delivering projects on time, within budget and to high quality standards.
Key duties include:
- To produce and manage technically excellent specifications including mini- competitions; direct awards; tender reports and efficiency savings reports;
- To support and report to the Framework Manager in relation to agreed performance monitoring targets and continuous improvement;
- Managing external relationships with members, suppliers, contractors, consultants and partners to support Fusion21’s business objectives and reputation;
- Understand and maximise value for money on behalf of Fusion21 members; through the use of competitive benchmarking, efficiency statements, cost modelling and value analysis.
We’re recruiting for a confident and highly motivated individual with the ability to plan construction and facilities management projects from inception to completion.
If you have experience in the construction, engineering or property sector; have a customer-focused approach and can support colleagues when required, we want to hear from you.
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 16th February.
Assessments and interviews will be held on 26th February 2018 - 9thMarch 2018
Visit our website via the button below to access.
- A Recruitment Pack for this role. This document will provide all the information you need to submit your application.
- A Declaration form for completion. The equalities section is not mandatory. You should also state on this form if you cannot make any of the interview dates indicated in the pack.
For further discussion, please contact Phil Woodhead, Framework Manager (Facilities Management) at Fusion21 on 0845 308 2321.
Fusion21 offers a generous employee benefits package which includes: working for an Investors in People Gold organisation, company pension scheme, cash healthcare plan, kiddi vouchers, cycle to work scheme and access to Perkbox.