Campus Manager / Soft Services FM
Campus Manager / Soft Services FM required for Hampshire University
A Campus Manager / Soft Services FM is required for a leading University in Hampshire. They are the only the University in the UK to be awarded five-star accreditation rating for overall organisational excellence by the British Quality Foundation (BQF).
Their brilliant team provide a full range of building maintenance services to over 10,000 students, with the estate covering a site of 13 Hectares, accommodating over 10,000 students with nearly 2000 beds. Buildings include Student Accommodation, laboratories, offices, teaching blocks, sports facilities (including athletics track / two all-weather pitches).
This is a Soft Services FM role, you will be managing the upkeep of the entire property portfolio, reporting directly to the Head of Facilities and Business. Direct reports include three Deputy Campus Managers, with direct and indirect reports totalling 90.
Areas of Responsibility:
- All cleaning (residential and non-residential)
- Goods in and out
- Grounds (including external cleaning and gardening)
- Furniture purchasing for non-projects (this is currently handled by one of the direct reports)
- Low level fleet management on the vehicles in Campus Management
- Plenty of support will be provided relating to budget (Current budget holder is the Head of Facilities and Business)
Experience / Qualifications Required
- A proven ability to build strong, collaborative customer relationships, balancing genuine customer empathy with an understanding of the Campus requirements, and finding solutions that work best for all stakeholders
- An understanding of the full range of FM services and ability to execute service excellence across the services
- Competent in performance measurement, analysis and reporting techniques and be able to present your cluster performance to a wider business network
- Proven ability to develop, lead and direct high performing teams including first line managers
- Proven experience of delivering in house FM soft services
- Desirable - holder of IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health) Managing Safely Certificate
- Desirable - holder of BIFM Level 3 qualification in Facilities
To be considered for this role you must be able to work in the UK without restriction. For a private and confidential discussion please contact Aadil Cockar on 02382 020 101 or email your CV
Apply for Campus Manager / Soft Services FM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly