Position Name: Contracts Manager
Company Name: Leighton Contractors (Asia) Limited – Located at Hong Kong
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead Contracts Manager providing functional Claims support to either single or multiple large scale Projects.
- Must be conversant with upstream and downstream Agreements in identifying, notifying and preparing Claims notifications and submissions as required.
- Work with Claims Planner in order to utilize forensic planning analysis in preparing explanatory and /or graphic explanation of the cause and effect of Delay and or Disruption Events.
- Reviewing the Tender and Contract Documents available to provide a basic understanding of entitlement under the Contract and to utilize such in Claim preparation.
- To undertake a thorough review of all post-Contract correspondence in respect of each Delay and or Disruption Event for use in Claim submissions
- Liaise with Project Operation Team and Project Planner to establish a robust claim defence and proponentsystem in connection with Suppliers, Subcontractors and Client.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying and or relevant construction disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience and with a particular emphasis in Claims management
- Experience of leading the commercial function on major Civil, Building or Infrastructure projects in excess of USD200m with a recognized international Main Contractor
- Interested applicants please apply by sending full resume with availability, current and expected salary to TracySK.firstname.lastname@example.org.