Contracts Manager, Kent
POSITION: Contract Manager
LOCATION: Gravesend, Kent
HOURS OF WORK:
RATE OF PAY: £25.00 per-hour
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Promoting a culture of excellent customer service and establishing excellent working relationships with client.
Reviewing existing services, specifications, processes, productivity levels and quality control to secure and increase the efficient use of resources.
Compilation of budgetary information to assist in annual budgetary and monthly forecasting processes.
Manager in undertaking regular site and service inspection tours and identifying areas on non-adhered to quality standards as appropriate
* Manage, co-ordinate and lead the FM team function optimising the use of the internal and external resources, exercising budgetary control to achieve performance, quality service and the strategic objectives of the client.
* Ensure that queries are resolved quickly and efficiently; to include monitoring and improving KPI statistics;
* The development, implementation and monitoring of service level agreements (SLA's) and key performance indicators (KPI's) including customer satisfaction and the development and use of benchmarking to enable continuous improvement and measurement against other organisations.
* To be responsible for developing and implementing robust processes and procedures to ensure that all operational activities are carried out in a structured, professional and client focused manner. The services provided will be monitored and reviewed to ensure added value is achieved.
* To ensure that a safe working environment is maintained through compliance with all company health and safety policies and procedures
* To ensure that appropriate staffing levels are maintained with the necessary skills and provide all necessary training and development to ensure their competence in their respective roles.
* Carry out any other reasonable instructions as directed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send your up to date CV