Assistant Project manager - Building Consultancy
Assistant Project Manager
£30,000-£35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstones London based Project Management division have an immediate requirement for an Assistant Project Manager to join a medium sized project and cost consultancy based in London. Due to our clients fantastic reputation in the market and ever increasing workload, the need has arisen for an Assistant Project Manager to support the senior team in delivering a diverse range of projects across sectors including high end residential, retail fit outs for luxury brands and CATA & CATB office fit outs.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be supporting the senior team in delivering projects across sectors from inception through to completion and leading on smaller projects. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Full support will be given for candidates undertaking their APC or equivalent.
- Experience of delivering projects from inception - completion.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards professional accreditation (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA).
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working for a developer or consultancy.
- A consultative approach.
Please contact Alex Wade at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757
5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an incredible opportunity to work with a fast growing medium sized consultancy in London.