Specialist Consultancy is Looking for a Project Manager for Manchester Office
Your new company
This heavy hitting consultancy works on a plethora of projects that will take you across the country conducting large capital projects that are at various stages of contract. This company has an international presence and is not hamstrung by lack of funding. They are looking for a Project Manager that will not be afraid of large projects that will challenge their previous projects.
Your new role
Will be as a Project Manager that preferably has five years experience in the construction field. You will be well versed on design and ensuring projects are completed on budget and to schedule. With previous history in advising clients on schemes and projects and determining requirements. Other experience should include:
- Feasibility Studies - preparing scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
- Preparing documents for tender and advising on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes
- Provide a safe, efficient and effective service to staff and other key stakeholders
- Prepare with Director of Estates and Construction, budgets for all planned and speculative projects whilst exercising budgetary control over the allocations made on each individual project.
- Prepare internal and external progress reports for projects to be presented to board level
- Ensure that all staff, employees, contractors, sub contractors and consultants are proactively safety conscious, and are aware of relevant legislation
- Ensure that all employees , contractors, sub contractors and consultants are aware of the stringent UKVI regulations
You will be joining a small team, so as well as already having at least 2 years in Project Management you will be capable of fitting into a small team and be willing to socialise with your new colleagues. This position will put you in the maw of some impressive projects that will add a considerable amount of capital to your oeuvre of work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.