Business Analyst (Construction)
Change Project Manager / Business Analyst (construction) - Temporary 3 Months Minimum - South Yorkshire
Job title: Change Project Manager / Business Analyst (Construction)
Job Type: Temporary (3 months) likely to be more ongoing
Location: South Yorkshire
Rate: up to £25.00 per hour
My client are a service provider for a council within South Yorkshire and they are looking for a Change Project Manager / Business Analyst to assist them to deliver business change it will be your responsibility for supporting and developing improvement programmes and projects. To design and undertake a range of business and systems analysis projects as part of a wider improvement programme. This role will be a minimum of 3 months starting in January 2018.
- Design and deliver business and systems analysis projects to deliver improvement - including planning, management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Define business problems / identify areas for improvement through use of analytical techniques and propose solutions
- Undertake requirements elicitation / definition of business needs / root cause analysis - including through use of business process mapping / modelling, workshops / focus groups, 1:1 sessions / interviews, document analysis, surveys, use cases, task analysis, data analysis and root cause analysis methods
- Undertake user research projects (preferred)*
- Production of business cases - including delivery of feasibility studies and options appraisals
- Stakeholder management and communications
- Produce reports, briefings and presentations
- Mentor trainee BA - one day a week
- Understand, develop and share internal and external best practice in relation to business and systems analysis
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Business Analyst (Construction)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly