Project Manager - Construction & Retail - Specialist fit-out Contractor
Project Management role with specialist commercial fit-out and design and build contractor based in Hampshire. The role is paying a competitive salary with 22 days holiday, car / allowance, pension, bonus, annual reviews and health care.
Your new company
A Specialist Contractor who complete predominately fit-out / refurbishment projects. The projects range up to £1.5 million and include internal and external alteration works from groundworks to roofing to M&E. The business have successfully traded for over 40 years and have recently secured a further £3.5 million worth of work with two major clients. The majority of your work will be based upon warehouse and depot projects for these key clients within the retail sector.
Your new role
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the complete smooth and cost effective running of the contracts from receiving the contract from the office to final handover to the client.
As part of the role your responsibilities will include:
- Programming of multiple projects with delivery of projects on time and within budget,
- Management of quality, production capacities and efficiencies
- New business development / Key line of communication between client & company
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of the Company's policies and procedures;
- Maintain a knowledge and understanding of current legislation affecting the business
- Quality and customer service;
- Presenting to senior level clients, raising the profile and awareness of the Company's capability and expertise
- Day to day management of team and individual performance
- Health and Safety regulations, quality procedures and environmental policies.
You will be reporting into the Operational Manager and relevant Directors with your time split between office and site.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in the role you will need to be a Project Manager with a sound knowledge of construction, ideally both within superstructure and groundworks as well as fit-out within the retail sector. You must match the company values in building client & customer relationships with communication being a vital part of this. Ability to use MS Projects, implement H&S policies with qualifications in construction HNC/HND / BSc and SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive annual salary. Package benefits include car/allowance, mileage and expenses benefits, 22 days holiday, up to 6% pension contribution, annual bonus and private medical care.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly