Senior Project Manager (MEP)
Senior Project Manager | £25m Building Services Package
Contract: £450/day | Salary: £75,000 plus package
Working within the Healthcare and Life Sciences division of a leading Project Management Consultancy, as the Senior Project Manager dedicated to overseeing the design and delivery of a £25m Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health (MEP) Building Services package for PFI Hospital in London.
As part of the Project Management Consultancy business that spans multiple industry sectors globally, you will be exposed to challenging and high-profile projects for leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Reporting to the Project Director within the Healthcare portfolio of works, which may include multiple projects.
- Managing the MEP design consultants and working as the 'intelligent client'
- Development of detailed design briefs
- Business cases preparation and presentation
- Project budgets-reporting on cash flow and variations
- Procurement tendering and negotiation processes
- Establish effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project
- Monitoring and applying performance management techniques, including the use of KPI's to improve project performance
- Strong communication skills with experience working in a client-focused environment
- Project Management experience from design and procurement through to site delivery and handover
- Experience working on projects upwards of £5m in value
- Detailed knowledge and appreciation of Health & Safety
- Healthcare experience preferable
- Consulting background in Client Project Management role
- Degree Qualifications are preferred but not essential
- Membership of CIBSE, RCIS, CIOB, APM or equivalent relevant professional institution desirable
Project Manager | Senior Project Manager | MEP Manager | Building Services Manager