Senior Development Manager (Client Side) Student Accommodation
Senior Development Manager - Student Accommodation
Location - Central London
Salary up to £80,000 - £100,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London based Project Management division are recruiting for a Senior Development Manager to join a global real estate investment firm based in London. With a prestigious property portfolio of over $90bn of assets under management across 20 countries, our client has over £500m worth of student accommodation developments across the UK.
You will be reporting directly into the Construction Director and will be a key support on the delivery of several student accommodation projects from inception through to completion, effectively acting as an internal client representative. The role will also include working alongside asset managers, managing external design and project teams and advising as to the status of projects under your supervision.
- Liaise with all external consultant teams
- Management of projects from inception through to completion
- Tendering contracts in accordance with the preferred procurement route
- Support the construction director with day to day project activities
- Attend and run monthly design / progress meetings
- Advising on cost and programmes of works
- Be fully aware and up to date with latest building regulations and safety regulations.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA,Ceng)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience of delivering student accommodation schemes from inception through to completion and delivering development appraisals with a good understanding of the planning process and procurement routes.
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.