Contracts Manager ( Facade & Glazing)
Cladding Contracts Manager ( Facade & Glazing)
Your new company
Specialist in design, engineering and delivery of specialist facades, lining and be-spoke internal fit-outs using innovative materials and technologies.
Your new role
Currently working on a high profile stadium project where the Contracts manager will be responsible in delivering a specialist facade package.
As a Contracts Manager, you have overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project. You ensure all stakeholders and relevant internal departments are kept up to date with timely communications and reporting's specific to their requirements. You ensure each project runs smoothly, within specification, budgets, required methodologies and processes in accordance to guidelines and legislative requirements.
- Plan and design the critical build programme outlining process, timelines, resource and budgetary requirements
- Ensure delivery of a project is on target to finish on time and within budget, with regular communication and status updates to relevant personnel throughout the project
- Identify and resolve any unforeseen issues/obstacles in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage and understand resource allocation and availability
- Be responsible for recruiting a competent project team at suitable times within the project
- Effective management of team, communicating, allocating and delegating tasks appropriately
- Preparation and delivery of regular progress reports for project and management teams
- Consistent review and ongoing monitoring of a project, setting benchmarks to monitor progress during the life span of a project
- Manage the project scope meticulously, knowing the costs for design, unplanned work, materials, resources, etc. reporting such issues immediately to relevant persons
- Responsibility for the financial planning and adherence of a project in conjunction with the finance department * Keeping up to date and complying with any H&S, Quality, policy and legislation change
- Undertaking site checks to monitor progress and report on findings
- Effectively liaise and communicate with supporting departments and all those you interact
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Project Management Qualification/Third level degree
- Facade & glazing experience essential
- Demonstrate knowledge and practice of fundamental project management processes, methodologies, tools & techniques with ability to adapt them into an organisation
- Project Management experience of large complex and industry related projects
- Ability to identify key issues & problems and pick the best choice among alternatives
- Understanding of applications used within the industry, with the ability to adapt project management processes to client project requirements
- Possess a good working knowledge of the UK & Ireland Construction, Health & safety Requirements and best practice construction industry
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.