Senior Quantity Surveyor (Housebuilding)
Senior Quantity Surveyor needed in Peterborough paying up to £65,000 + benefits for award-winning developer
Your new company
An award-winning housebuilder they have an excellent reputation of delivering excellence and being a responsible developer. They have ambitious plans to increase the volume of units they deliver and as such have a job opportunity for an experienced (Senior) Quantity Surveyor to join their established commercial team.
Your new role
You will be managing all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects with a focus to minimise costs and enhance value for money whilst maintaining the required standards and quality.
- Analysis of tender allowances
- The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
- Subcontract and Design Procurement
- Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
- Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
- Preparation of cost to complete
- Financial Reporting
- Cash management and maximisation
- Cash Flow and Turnover forecasts
What you'll need to succeed
You will already be a Senior Quantity Surveyor or a Quantity Surveyor looking for their next step up. Experience of working within construction is needed with new build housing a distinct advantage, as is being degree qualified and member of RICS or IOB (or moving toward professional membership).
What you'll get in return
On offer is a salary depending on experience with the top end around £65,000 alongside a fantastic benefits package including a generous holiday allowance and company vehicle reflective of post.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sharla Swinbourne now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.