Senior Site Manager
Senior Site Manager Permanent County Durham
Your new company
You will be working for a large, well-established and respected main contractor to take on the role of Senior Site Manager for one of their North East Projects - based in County Durham. As a Senior Site Manager, you will be working with other members of the Operational team to deliver and manage builds of new Residential Schemes in the area.
Your new role
As a Senior Site Manager you will be required to be responsible for the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Implement the organisation's Health and Environmental Management System policy
- To specify, plan, manage and coordinate staff, contractors, suppliers and sub-contractors on the project.
- Manage on-site / trades staff and review quality of work
- Establish, develop and maintain good relationships with clients and ensure that they are serviced appropriately.
- To manage and schedule the day to day delivery of materials to site
- Monitor and manage progress of scheme to ensure that it's delivered on time and budget
- Chairing weekly site meetings
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate excellent previous experience in a site management role working on residential / new build housing projects.
You will also need the following qualifications and attributes:
- Full driving license
- Commercially aware
- Excellent organisation and management skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ambitious with high aspirations.
What you'll get in return
This organisation can offer a competitive salary & package, as well as very good career and development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.