Project Manager / SPM - Schools /Higher Education (Consultancy)
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager - (Education & Higher Education)
Salary £45,000 -£65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for Project Manager / Senior Project Manager within the Education and Higher Education sector to join a leading international consultancy. Our client works with some of the world's top universities including Oxford, Cambridge and UCL and work on delivering state of the art schools both new build and refurbishments. Our client is a sector leader and can offer fantastic career progression and development.
As a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of both new build and refurbishments projects within the Education and Higher Education Sector. You will have demonstrable experience of delivering such projects from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering Schools or University refurbishments and new build developments from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working delivering schools or university projects.
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.