Senior Programme Manager (Real Estate Consultancy- Buildings)
Programme Manager (Construction Consultancy)
£55,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone's London based Project Management division are currently recruiting for a Senior Programme Manager to join a leading international real estate consultancy based in London. Our client works with several of the world's leading banks and corporate organisations to deliver commercial projects in both the UK and across the EMEA region.
As a Senior Programme Manager, the role will be to deliver commercial lead (CATA) & (CATB) projects across the UK and EMEA region. You will be experienced in reviewing existing processes and capital plans, put governance structures in place and monitor project delivery. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts is essential.
- Experience delivering commercial office fit outs and developments from inception through to completion.
- Leading structures of 2 - 3 Programme Managers
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Review existing processes and capital plans and the ability to make recommendations.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience within programme management.
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.