Your new company
An established, industry leading consultancy in Manchester who are currently seeking an experienced Revit Technician to join their buildings structures team.
Your new role
- To work with Engineers and Technicians to produce precision structural design.
- Produce Building Information Modelling (BIM) deliverable across a diverse range of projects.
- Prepare and maintain high quality 3D models and 2D drawings.
- Undertake multi-discipline design & coordination activities with other members of the project team, using the 3D model.
- Checking of drawings, models and BIM protocols for the accuracy and quality of own work, as well as the output of others.
- To work with the engineering design team to understand and foresee practical challenges within a design.
- Provide solutions to problems to resolve design and detailing challenges.
- Supporting and mentoring junior members in the team with technical expertise
What you'll need to succeed
- Candidates will have attained a structural or architectural degree and will be able to demonstrate experience in BIM project workflows and data management.
- Experience using Revit on live projects including steel and concrete buildings structures is desirable and you will also have worked using tools such as Navisworks, Solibri and Tekla BIM sight.
- Some experience on fabrication and reinforcement detailing is preferred.
- You will also be familiar with IFC and COBie standards with a clear understanding of projects geolocation setting out.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary, healthcare, pension plan, bonuses
- Invest in training programmes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.