About the company
Capstone are working exclusively with a private property development and advisory company with a specific focus on high quality residential developments, predominantly in Central London. Our client also specialises in planning optimisation of residential schemes and active real estate asset management to produce enhanced returns.
With prime residential sites in zones 2 to 5 and a new delivery strategy to implement more of a self delivery model, this developer is looking for a Commercial Manager to work closely with the Commercial Director. The sites are at various stages, whether this is at planning or due for completion and they have over 1000 units in development at any one time.About the role
The need is to bring on a Commercial Manager to sit in between the Commmercial Director and a Commercial Manager. You will also work closely with a Project Director on each development. Experience wise its important you have a network within the residential sector as they would like you to have contacts for the supply chain. A demonstrable track record of completing projects from inception to completion is also desirable. See below a snap shot of further responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Commercial Director to provide commercial support to all parts of the business over the whole development process from site acquisition to completion and defects management.
- Set out, agree and implement commercial and procurement strategies to support the delivery of projects.
- Take the lead on the commercial workstreams for particular projects, including procurement, contract negotiations and administration.
- Prepare consultant documents including scopes of service, schedules of deliverables, fee schedules
- Working in conjunction with legal advisers' review and prepare consultant appointments and contract documents.
This is a client side opportunity to work for a prestigious residential developer who prides themselves on building homes for Londoners.